It has been developed to work on nearly all the larger machine frames. This makes it easy to upgrade your system to a larger, newer or stitch regulated Fun Quilter. Of course we offer the Fun Quilter as a complete package system. A Fun Quilter on our commercial frame can easily be upgraded to one of our larger commercial longarm machines in the future.
- 17″ throat space, with 8″ of inside height.
- Weighs only 35 pounds.
- 4″ wide x 23″ long flat bottom can sit flat on your carriage.
- Front handles for custom quilting.
- Rear handles and metal pointer for pantograph quilting.
- Adjustable speed control, up to 2000 stitches per minute.
- No foot pedal controller.
- Round hopping foot for using rulers and templates.
- Pre-drilled holes to accommodate the various circle makers
- Hand wheels in both front and rear
- Fluorescent light directly above the needle
- All heavy wall aluminum construction for strength at a light weight.
- It fits most tabletop quilting frames
- Optional stitch regulator
The Celtic Quilter